Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm felting!!




Welcome to my felting room!!! Can you see the bed under my felting table? I give up my felting room when we have guests!!! I thought i would get a lot done now that school is back in and the kids were off to school today, but as you can see, "tinkerbell" (my kitty) thinks she can have me all to herself for "play time"!! This is the "before shot" of the scarf i'm working on - using silk cocoons and merino wool. I will post the finished product photo next when it's completed!

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Oooh! just look at that stash of wool!!!

MARGARET FIELD said...

My golly, what a stash of beautiful coloured wool.

And tinkerbell is such a cutie.

Can't wait to see the finished article.

konnykards .. Musings of a Senior Citizen said...

It all looks good - my felting is all at ATC size!I wouldn't know where to start on one of your gorgeous things.Look forward to seeing this one finished. Connie.