Sunday, July 11, 2010

What happened to time?


Was it really March when i was last on here?! How did that happen!
our family trip to Greece and Turkey was amazing and included visiting all around the UK to loved ones as well!! Since then i've taken a felting upholstery course in New Hampshire and just now have returned from the Philippines where it was super humid and 35 degrees+ but had a lovely time at my friends wedding and (of course) went on the honeymoon! I was so intrigued by everything i saw in my travels, especially in Turkey, as you can see the carpets, textiles were amazing! Currently we are developing property and building a store!! It's been an exciting 2010 so far! I feel very blessed.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Hi Sandi... thank you for taking time out to visit my blog (sorry I was out when you called!!!) I get all your news from Maureen but am out of breath just listening to all your travels and adventures! Good luck with your current projects.